Sunday, October 22, 2023

Hello From a One Year Hiatus

    Hi, typewriter fans! Wow, I can't believe it's been a whole year since I last posted. Needless to say I've been quite busy with family and work as we all do. It's nice to take a break and shake my tasty dash here and there to this wonderful world of the typosphere. I began this typecast during today's Type Pals Typewriter Club Live then completed my thoughts in a rambling fashion after we signed off. This is nothing more than typing for the pure joy of typing while trying to work out a few kinks with the machine, and then posting it to share with Munk and other folks like us who dig this sort of fun. Everyone's typed stuff I've read over the years is all amazing, and I've had a blast chatting and geeking out over favorite machines, techniques, and all the important acoutrements. Type Pals, y'all rock!

6 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your musings. Write on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly feel bad for those who have difficulty writing letters. I often tell others that they can always practice by sending me a letter — and to not worry about the content, just write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's great to see you posting again! I can only hope that you find that posting is just an excuse to use your typewriters. 😄

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! And it was fun watching the re-run of TCL after reading your letter to see its creation. My issue is time... I need to prioritize time for the things that I enjoy, like corresponding with TypePals. It seems that weeks/months go by before I respond because there are always "things to do" which take priority over the fun stuff. So, I need to start prioritizing the FUN STUFF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see a post from you. I wish I had time for Type Pals, but there are only so many hours in a day!

    ReplyDelete

Please do tell what you like about typewriters.

Typewriter Blogroll