Monday, October 11, 2021
Typewriter Under the Blue Sky
As I was working on the October 10th Typewriter Club Live typing prompt, "If I could take my typewriter anywhere..." it began to sound like a song, so I played with it. I shared the beginnings on our Sunday morning chat about three hours in. Then later that day I banged out the rest. I've never written such a song so quickly. It's amazing what typewriters can inspire us to do!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Typewriter Blogroll
-
-
lsx on Unix 74 days ago
-
-
-
36 1/2 words per minute!1 week ago
-
End of common cents4 weeks ago
-
-
-
1969 Adler Tippa-S2 months ago
-
Getty Scrimmages2 months ago
-
-
Type it Yourself—it isn’t difficult!7 months ago
-
-
-
-
-
The Typing Declutterer – Holiday Edition2 years ago
-
Typewriter Stationery2 years ago
-
Perfect timing3 years ago
-
Hell's Kingdom5 years ago
-
New rubber5 years ago
-
Ave Maria6 years ago
-
The Muse Within6 years ago
-
-
…do tell! Inquiring minds want to...7 years ago
-
Dear Mr. Hanks,7 years ago
-
My very first Video-Blog9 years ago
-
The Right Tool For The Job13 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The Blog62 years ago
First the live performance on Typewriter Club Live, now a new post for your blog. You're on an awesome roll Mei — good stuff!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Bill! It's been almost a year since I last posted. I was way too busy cleaning and fixing typewriters. Now it's time to get on a big roll and answer some pen pal letters too. :-)
DeleteWow! That was terrific.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Kent!
DeleteWonderful! Gregory should play this as an intro before every Type Club Live.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Joe! I'm still working on that short little theme song for TCL. One day soon it'll happen!
Delete